JobFit is a web-based resource designed to identify job seekers' occupational interests and match job seekers to specific job openings. JobFit can help fit the right person to the right job!
JobFit offers three main tools to job seekers: a Resume Design tool; a Job Search Engine; and a Behavioral Assessment tool.
The Resume Design tool creates a professional-looking, digital resume that is easily e-mailed to employers.
The Job Search Engine tool gives you access to hundreds of area jobs.
The Behavioral Assessment tool can give you insights into potential careers to explore and lets employers match applicants to their job openings.JobFit Instructions:
1. New users will need to register by creating a user name and password.
2. Enter minimal Resume information and proceed to the JobFit assessment. JobFit's resume building tool is a great resource, and we highly recommend it, but to take the assessment, minimal resume information is all that is required.
3. Search current Peoria-area job listings via JobFit.
4. Take the online JobFit assessment. It lasts at least one hour. There are save points, so take breaks so you stay alert throughout the entire assessment.
5. Utilize the JobFit Assessment results as a career planning tool.
We encourage all job seekers to make JobFit a part of their job search. To learn more about JobFit go to www.jobfit.com/workforcenetwork.
- Career Connections
- Career Fair Events
- Career Planning
- What are Soft Skills?
- Download Our Flyers
- Ex-Offender Resources
- Internet Job Searches
- Job Listings & Referrals
- Professional Networking Groups
- Resume Designs
- Training Assistance Scholarships
- Veterans Priority Provisions
- Worker Needs Survey
- Youth Employment for Success (YES)
- Youth Video Contest 2012